Runcorn Easter Camp
Saturday 20th April to Monday 22nd April
Instructor in Charge
Camp kicks off at 10.00am Saturday, 20th April.
On arrival campers will have approximately 2 hours to set up their “camp” (tent, caravan, float etc.).
A welcome lunch will be provided at 12.00pm and the first mounted activities will begin at 1.00pm.
Camp will conclude with lunch on Monday 22nd April at 12.00pm.
Main meals are provided as well as a small morning
and afternoon tea. Drinks can be purchased from the canteen or you are more than welcome to bring along drinks and snacks from home.
A program of events will be on display during camp.
All financial members are welcome to attend camp.
All activities will be differentiated to cater for different ability and experience levels.
- Horses must be correctly saddled and competitors must wear approved helmets and riding boots at ALL times. PCQ tack and saddlery rules apply.
- All riders under 18 years must have a parent or guardian in attendance at camp, including overnight. Parents/guardians will be responsible for their child/ren when not under the supervision of the instructors.
- Mobile phones are not to be used when on horseback. Riders using mobile
phones while mounted will be asked to dismount and may be excluded from sessions.
- One horse per rider. Riders should bring the horse they usually use for pony club.
- The organiser, reserves the right to alter, amend or delete any part of the programme if circumstances present.
- All riders must wear a back protector/jumping vest when jumping on the cross country course.
- Horses must only be ridden under the direction of the Instructors during camp.
- Any questions or concerns should be directed to the Instructor in Charge.
- Pony club uniform is not required however riding attire must be worn when mounted.
- All riders are encourage to attempt all activities at camp.
- All riders must attend all activities with their group and stay with their group.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum after 8.00pm.
- Enclosed shoes must be worn when handling horses.
- No campsite fires are permitted as per the pony club lease agreement with Brisbane City Council.
- It is the responsibility of all members to ensure that all gates around the grounds are kept closed during the camp for the safety of horses and riders.
- It is the responsibility of the rider/owner of the horse to clean up after their own horse when they are in yards and paddocked and to dispose of manure and old feed in the designated manure piles.
- On the last day of camp there will be a manure pick up around the parking area that all members are expected to assist with.
- Horses must be ridden at a walk at all times when not under direct instruction. This includes the car park areas.
- Horse must be kept in the designated yard/paddock etc. as directed by the Management Committee.
- Any member leaving the grounds at any time will need to seek permission from the Instructor in charge and will be required to sign out and then sign back in when they return.
- All members who attend camp will be required to help in the canteen as per a roster system.
- All members are expected to clean up after themselves at meal times and help with the general
washing up in the canteen.
Things to bring:
- Riding attire for 3 days including collared Shirts
- Rain jacket
- Plastic bag for dirty laundry
- Sleeping gear
- Jumping vest for cross country
- Riding boots
- Chaps (if needed)
- Your horse
- Horse Feed Buckets
- Grooming kit
- Halter and lead
- Saddle mats
- Jumping boots
- Horse Health Declaration
- Plate, bowl, cutlery, cup and tea towel per
- Respect for yourself and others
- Your smile
Reservation of Right
The Organisers reserve the right:
• to cancel any class or event
• to divide any class
• to alter the advertised times
• to refuse any entry, with or without stating the reason
• to transfer riders between sections of a class
• to combine classes if less than 3 riders
Horse Health Declaration forms must be filled out and handed in to the secretary on the day of arrival.
Runcorn CampNominations for Runcorn Easter Camp
|Evie Cowan||Riding ($ 130.00)||Paid|
|Vicki Horn||Non-Riding ($ 50.00)||Paid|
|Annie Horn||Riding ($ 130.00)||Paid|
|Jake Nicholls||Riding ($ 130.00)||Paid|
|Sarah Hayes||Riding ($ 130.00)||Paid|
|Narelle Wildermoth||Non-Riding ($ 50.00)||Paid|
|Chloe Wildermoth||Riding ($ 130.00)||Paid|
|Amanda Taylor||Non-Riding ($ 50.00)||Paid|
|Hayden Taylor||Riding ($ 130.00)||Paid|
|Oliver Eldred||Non-Riding ($ 50.00)||Paid|
|Wendy Eldred||Non-Riding ($ 50.00)||Paid|
|Thomas Eldred||Riding ($ 130.00)||Paid|
|David Eldred||Non-Riding ($ 50.00)||Paid|
|Emily Eldred||Riding ($ 130.00)||Paid|
|Graeme Jordan||Non-Riding ($ 50.00)||Paid|
|Tahni Jordan||Riding ($ 130.00)||Paid|
|Grace Cameron||Non-Riding ($ 50.00)||Paid|
|Fiona Cameron||Riding ($ 130.00)||Paid|
|Ashlin Grimmond||Riding ($ 130.00)||Paid|