Runcorn Sporting Weekend
16th May, 2021
- Non-Competitive Assisted group (any age)
- 8 years and under
- 9 years-10 years
- 11 years-12 years
- 13 years-14 years
- 15 years-16 years
- 17 years to under 26 years
Things to Know
All families coming onto the RPC grounds, including spectators and helpers, either by themselves or with competitors must also sign in using the QR code provided on arrival and list all members of your party.
Runcorn Pony Club (RPC) are hosting the day and requires all visitors to agree to their statement of compliance. RPC will be operating in compliance with the Public Health Directives and in compliance with the Outdoor Industry COVID safe plan v5. A copy of RPC’s COVID safety Plan may be found on the Runcorn Pony Club Site along with the event Bio-Security Plan.
- Runcorn Pony Club is a COVID Safe site.
- Contact details are required for tracing purposes upon entry.
- Practice social distancing.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Follow the rules and keep us all safe.
- ***Stay home if you are sick***
In practical terms this means:
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing facilities are available at a number of locations around the grounds, please use them regularly.
- There is a Digital Sign on for your presence on the grounds. A QR Code will be displayed and you will be requested to scan this and enter your details when you arrive.
- Also before coming to the RPC grounds:
- competitors must have pre-filled the "Horse & Participant Health Declaration" for themselves and their horse, and hand it in at the gate upon entry; and
- All families coming onto the RPC grounds, including spectators and helpers, either by themselves or with competitors must also sign in using the QR code provided on arrival and list all members of your party.
Assisted group – non-competitive: All riders will receive a ribbon after each event & a small trophy at the end of the day. Riders can be on or off lead and can be given outside assistance as required.
Nominations must be made on the nomination form on this site.
- Ribbons to 6th
- Trophies to 3rd in each age group.
- Assisted group – non-competitive: All riders will receive a ribbon after each event & a medallion at the end of the day. Riders can be on or off lead and can be given outside assistance as required.
As with all events held at Runcorn, a paramedic will be in attendance for the duration
Runcorn Pony Club
Property Identification Code (PIC number)
- • PCAQ rules apply • Riders compete at own risk. • Judges decision is final. • Any protests must be accompanied by a fee of $50 cash and lodged within 15 minutes of the completion of the disputed event. Should the protest be dismissed the fee will not be refunded. • Excessive use of whip, bad language, disrespect to judges, stewards and officials and riding in a dangerous manner will all lead to disqualification on the day. • All riders must wear a safety approved helmet ASA3838 or better. • Runcorn Pony Club reserves the right to alter the program without prior notice, including combining groups with 6 or less riders or splitting groups
Neither the organising committee of the event nor the PCAQ accepts any liability for damage, accidents, injury or illness to horse, rider, spectators or any other persons or property what so ever.
NO DOGS OR ALCOHOL ALLOWED ON THE GROUNDS.
FULL CANTEEN FACILITIES AVAILABLE.
RUNCORN PONY CLUB SUPPORTS A NO SMOKING POLICY.