Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given for Runcorn Horse & Pony Club Inc. Annual General Meeting to be held at the Club Grounds at 4PM on Saturday 8th December, 2018 as per the constitution:
16 1) The Annual General Meeting of the Association shall be convened and held each year in such months and on such dates and time as the Management Committee shall from time to time appoint provided that the date of such meeting shall be not later than 31st December of any year.
2) The business to be transacted at every Annual General Meeting shall be:-
- a) The receiving of the Management Committee’s report and the statement of income and expenditure, assets and liabilities and mortgages, charges and securities affecting the property of the Association for the preceding financial year;
- b) The election of members of the Management Committee;
- c) The appointment of an auditor
- d) The appointment of a Patron
At Each AGM, all positions on the Management Committee become vacant.
The Committee consists of:
President; Vice President; Secretary; Treasurer; Canteen Convenor; Agistment Officer; Up to 3 ordinary Committee members; Chief Instructor, who is elected by the Club Instructors.
Members wishing to nominate anyone for one or more of the positions on the Management Committee, must fill in a Nomination for Committee Position Form, which must be signed by the proposer, the seconder and the person accepting the nomination.
All nominations for Committee Positions must be received by the Secretary by Saturday 24th November. A list of nominees will then be posted a week prior to the AGM.
In the event that there are no nominations for a position, then nominations may be called for from the members attending the AGM.